The past month I've awoken in the middle of the night to jazz music. Actually it could be more like big band stuff, but it's hard to pin it down. When I first awake, I'm not really sure where the music is coming from. The first few times, I stumbled around trying to shut it off. It was like it was coming in on the radio. The signal wasn't very good either, since the music was coming in and out. Pretty soon I wake up enough to realize it's coming from Trevor's side of the bed. Hmmm, it's coming from his mouth.
Yes, my husband is that talented that he can sound like brass instruments when he breathes.
I think you need to make a video of this. I'm having a hard time imagining someone's breathing sounding like jazz music. Plus I think this would be pretty entertaining to listen to. Videos!
ReplyDeleteI'm with Laura. Videos! ;)
ReplyDeleteI think it sounds very entertaining myself, hahaha You could take the act on the road. The curtain goes up and theres a man sleeping on a couch. You walk in with your microphone and start doo-wopping quietly into the microphone. After a while when he gets into his deepest sleep you can have the kids come out with louder instruments like the tambourine or the cymbals... :D I would totally be your agent!
ReplyDelete