What a crazy life I lead. It's been insane. And thinking about it right now makes me feel like hyperventilating. I have too much to do on a daily basis.
The following pictures are pretty much why I haven't posted on this thing lately. I've been consumed with paint.
 |
| obviously this is primer. |
 |
| and halfway into the first coat |
 |
| This is my very precise method for mixing paint |
 |
| Add a little of this and a little of that |
 |
| and my trusty sunglasses of three years finally bit the dust after I finished painting this thing. Sad. |
 |
| Trevor likes those dents and told me to leave them there. |
Cool! I've been wondering what that jeep looks like. I like that blue!
ReplyDeleteYou are cuhhhh-razy!
ReplyDeleteThat is so awesome! I wouldn't have been brave enough to do it myself, but of course you are! :)
ReplyDeleteDan has told me numerous times that he thinks you and Christie Taylor are the most amazing women ever. I agree.
ReplyDelete