Here's something interesting...
I make terrible first impressions. And second. And third. Sometimes it takes a lot more than that to get me to relax and be open. But I find that by that time, most people have already placed me in my permanent spot of boring and weirdo.
At least I think it's funny. Anyone that really knows me knows I am adventurous, hilarious, totally rad, spunky, obnoxious and sarcastic. I mean, what don't I have going for me? LOL!
you are not the only one with that problem. I have anxieties. It bites! Even with people I do know. grrr!
ReplyDeleteI hear ya. I wonder if they'll ever let me out of my corner. However I have decided that I will win them over with my world famous cinnamon rolls and my witty humor combined with a visit to their home. If not, I will have perfected my cinnamon roll making skills and it will be their loss. :)
ReplyDeleteps you are all those things, no need to laugh. :) You are amazing!
Amen, Aunt Jenn!
ReplyDelete