My parents are going on another mission. I'm happy for them, but sad at the same time. I'll miss them. My dad was organizing some things in preparation for their departure and came across some old slides and negatives. He decided to convert them over so we can actually do something with them all. All these years I didn't think I had a lot of pictures of myself when I was young, and I was wrong! I look like my girls! I am so happy!
I am the littlest one on the right sitting on my dad's lap.
Again, me on the right and my sister Alysa on the left. Yes twins if you didn't know.
What in the world were my parents thinking with this shirt? I look like Little Orphan Annie!
what a cute little girl!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteWow, those do look just like your girls.
ReplyDeleteC
Sorry Alyson, that shirt really looks awful doesn't it?!! Must have been a busy day!!! You were sure cute, though. Luv U, Mom
ReplyDeleteThere are a million more pics of you and Alysa in the group being worked on now.
ReplyDeleteMade me wonder where all the pics from my childhood were.
Maybe in another stack of slides? Mom and Dad gave me another stack today.
Next we'll work on the stack of negatives....