Tuesday, May 17, 2011

FHE Funnies

FHE last night did not go exactly as it had been planned, but when does it ever. Trevor was teaching about how we can show love to others. He asked Logan "How do you show love to your sisters?"

Logan said "I help Sami take off her skirt!" Trevor said "That is probably inappropriate for outside the house". Logan then said "It was inside the house!"

We all got the giggles after that. You probably had to be there.

As we were singing Jesus said love everyone Phoebe was yelling "NO! NO! NO!"

And of course Sami and Phoebe kept wandering off and I had to keep herding them back. Thank goodness for "Upset the Fruit basket"! We love that game!

4 comments:

  1. i love the innocent remarks of kids. They are so sweet!! I hope you record all of these things so you can remember them often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that's cute!

    And thank you for posting that music. :) Helped a lot. I ended up going to the library and checking out all of their Broadway music and dated classics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, that's hilarious! Hey, at least you're trying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FHE got to love it! We love playing upset the fruit basket tooooo!

    ReplyDelete