Everyone hold your gasps and laughter.
I know right? I know nothing about this kind of thing. Freaking out just a little here. They are entrusting me to do the most important task in the whole wedding. If the pictures don't turn out, it's not like you can go back and do re-takes! You never can capture those memories again!
I guess this could either go really well, or I could crash and burn badly. Ready or not, there is no turning back now!
Hey! At least they can't hate me if they don't turn out!
Are you kidding??!? They will totally turn out! You are an AMAZING photographer. They are lucky to have you capture the day. what.talent. :)
ReplyDeletei have NO doubt you'll do great! good luck!
ReplyDeleteIf I had a time machine, I would totally zap you back to photograph MY wedding! You are so great!
ReplyDeleteThere's no way they WON'T turn out! Have fun!!
ReplyDeleteYour kids have the most beautiful eyes!! I would swear they didn't really look like that if I hadn't seen them for myself!
ReplyDelete