Oh yea....good thing slumps only last for a short while! Go Ally!
Okay,what did you do?
Yayyyyy! What did you do? LOL!
I bet Trever was pleased! wink winkHey, are you having a Mary Kay Sale anytime soon? I have found you some new clientele.
Well unfortunately I let my Mary Kay membership go. :( It was a sad day. I had such a hard time finding people to go in on orders with me! I regret it most days.
Oh yea....good thing slumps only last for a short while! Go Ally!
ReplyDeleteOkay,what did you do?
ReplyDeleteYayyyyy! What did you do? LOL!
ReplyDeleteI bet Trever was pleased! wink wink
ReplyDeleteHey, are you having a Mary Kay Sale anytime soon? I have found you some new clientele.
Well unfortunately I let my Mary Kay membership go. :(
ReplyDeleteIt was a sad day. I had such a hard time finding people to go in on orders with me!
I regret it most days.