Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It's Cold...Or is it Warm?

This week we have been excited to finally get outside because it was WARM!!! Well except that today it is cold. I think this is the most aggravating season. It can't make up its mind about being cold or warm. Come on! Make a decision!

Look closely. That says "mom". If only I was really that skinny.

These are train tracks Logan is drawing. I taught them how to draw these after Logan saw them at the store and wanted some. Have you seen how expensive those things are? I don't think we will be buying those any time soon.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you're back to blogging, I have been missing seeing your cute kids through pictures. We still need to plan a trip to see each other, I always think about it when I see your blog or on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so my title wasn't supposed to say moving sale. sorry, I should probably delete that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been to Disney Land. Trevor keeps promising...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to take the kids to Disney too!! Before they get to old... anyway way cute pictures! I am am glad you are not that skinny as I prefer you ALIVE actually ;) I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete