Wow oh wow! I thought being a mommy was good with two kids, but life with three is AWESOME! Of course it has its trying moments... let's be real here. Logan and Sami are being real brats lately, but those sweet tender moments when they act like little angels makes it all worth while.I love being a mom!

And yes, I'm still on a high from Phoebe being born. Can you tell?
Samantha is so sweet with Phoebe and gives her lots of little smoochies. Just one little hitting incident so far, and that was an accident. She is clumsy like her mom.

Logan loves little Phoebe also and has been such a big help. He is my go-to guy for diapers and wipes, and has been so good at keeping Sami entertained while I am busy with the baby.

And here's an eyes-wide-open shot for you guys. We are all in love with this little girl.
Thanks for the picture fix, Alyson. That will carry me for a couple of days! It is so wonderful to see pictures taken just today!! I love you all. Mom
ReplyDeleteWow, those pictures look amazing Alyson!! Your kids are so cute!
ReplyDeleteI have the quotes for the picture of the three kids with Samantha holding Phoebe. Phoebe is saying, "Hey, how did I get in the arms of these two Yahoos?!?" She looks like she is looking for a rescue. Very cute picture that will mean a lot of those kids later.
ReplyDeleteAlyson, these pictures blow me away, once again!! They are beautiful!! Of course, it helps that your kids are cute as buttons. I love these pictures!!! Thanks for sharing! Love you guys - it was great seeing you last week.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!! I loved being on that emotional high, life was great! And I'm so glad that things are going so well for you right now!
ReplyDeleteCute :)
ReplyDeleteSammi looks so cute in that dress i know she would :)
I noticed the feet at the top of the screen that is really cute:)
miss you :)
M-girl
We really need to come visit you! She is changing so fast already. What a sweetie! Jett just told me all of their names, except Pheobe was "Baby"...I thought that was pretty good. :) Usually any baby right now is Aftyn. Such sweet pics! Love them all and the pics too!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, she's gorgeous! Your little kiddo's are getting so big!
ReplyDelete