Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Here's me being a better blogger!

This morning Logan had his very first dentist appointment ever. He was very excited.

Here he is outside the Dentist office. Turn your head to see it.Logan in the waiting room. He loved the magazines.

Trying out the chair. He was watching Dora the Explorer on the Ceiling TV.Time to lay back now. Here comes the Dentist.Logan gave the Dentist a high five. He wasn't scared at all and wants to know when we can go back again!
I'm sure they thought I was a crazy nut job for taking so many pictures, but I don't care. It made Logan feel special and that's what matters.

8 comments:

  1. Way to go Alyson. I'm sure Dr. Hartley loved the pictures too. That was fun to watch.rureco

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that Logan had a positive experience at the Dentist. Addy didn't have that great of time, maybe because we had her in a straight jacket! Congrats on your pregnancy. Wow I can't believe you will have three kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am seriously missing that little guy. He is so cute and looking so grown up. We need to talk soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you weren't the first parent to take pictures, and who cares even if you were! Good for Logan for doing so well and not being afraid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alyson, I'm glad you took pictures. Now I'm wishing I had.

    And great idea for distracting him!


    One more thing, would you update my blog link on Mom and Dad's blog? I've moved addresses again.

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We almost called you guys this weekend to see if you wanted to go to a museum with us. But then Robyn got sick, and we didn't even go!

    But yes... we need to get together! Are you guys busy this weekend? I know Trevor is studying...

    ReplyDelete
  7. whoops... okay- I'll try my own username. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad Logan's not afraid of the dentist yet. Hopefully he won't have any reason to develop that fear later in life. :)

    ReplyDelete