
We have been busy getting ready for Christmas around here. I figured since the sign thing we did for enrichment was so cheap, I'd go ahead and make one for everyone on my list. Only thing is I painted all my letters on (not stickers!). Talk about a lot of work! I finally have it down though. I came up with a whole new process of printing the font off the computer and using it as a stencil. It looks just as good, and maybe even better than store-bought stencils! I'm telling you, if anyone wants help making a board, I'm pretty much an expert now.
you should take pictures and post them on here! (that is if none of the people you are giving them to looks at your blog!)
ReplyDeleteThat is the coolest looking board! You're right, it is better than the stickers.
ReplyDeleteWill you help me make one? As if you don't have enough going on, but if you ever get some free time!
ReplyDelete